Save the seeds from you pumpkins and spaghetti squash and turn them into a delicious salt snack! Here’s how:
- Remove seeds and pulp from the pumpkin and set into a large bowl.
- Rinse seeds in water until the pulp and strings are washed off.
- Allow seeds to dry by placing them flat on a large paper towel.
- In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin seeds, 2 tablespoons coconut oil and 1 tsp Himalayan salt.
- Spread seeds onto baking pan lined with wax paper. Let stand for 24 to 48 hours or until dry; stir on the pan occasionally.
- Remove wax paper from baking pan, spread seeds out evenly. Place in oven at 325 degrees for 40 minutes, tossing seeds once or twice.
- Allow seeds to cool on paper towels.